When it comes to air superiority, none have yet succeeded against the one and only F-15 Eagle in air-to-air combat. So advanced and formidable, the F-15 is expected to log a 60-year long service life. The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a potent replica of the McDonnell Douglas design that makes it possible to enjoy the thrill of flying an air superiority fighter of your own. It’s also the easiest F-15 model to fly when equipped with AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- The easiest to fly high-performance F-15 Eagle EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) jet model yet
- Scale replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force
- 11-blade 64mm fan delivers great vertical performance and top speed plus turbine-like sound
- Factory-installed high-power 4S-compatible brushless motor, 40-amp ESC and 5 servos
- Spektrum™ 6-channel 2.4GHz receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Optional-use fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel
- Bolt-on wings with removable tanks and missiles
- Magnetically-secured nose cone and top hatch
- Durable yet lightweight molded EPO airframe
In The Box
- (1) E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF
- (1) 40A Brushless ESC
- (1) 3150Kv Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (5) 9-Gram Servos
- (1) Spektrum™ AR630 6-Channel Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 4S 14.8V 2200mAh 30+C LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
The E-flite® F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF jet is a replica of the world-renowned air superiority fighter flown by the U.S. Air Force. It’s equipped with a 4S-compatible brushless motor and a 40-amp ESC that are matched to an 11-blade fan to deliver fantastic speed, thrust and a turbine-like sound. The factory-installed power system and servos help make it quick and easy to assemble the lightweight yet durable EPO airframe with bolt-on wings so you can be flying in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Optional-use fixed landing gear with a steerable nose wheel is included so you can taxi, take off and land on runways, or you can leave the landing gear off for improved performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass. You can also fly with or without the wing-mounted drop tanks and missiles depending on the look and handling you prefer. And it all adds up to deliver one of the easiest to enjoy and easiest to fly Eagle models ever!
On The Fly
This is the first high-performance F-15 model equipped with exclusive Spektrum® AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger jet. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch making this the easiest to fly Eagle yet! And if you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
The 11-blade 64mm fan, high-RPM brushless motor and 40-amp ESC combine with your 4S 2200mAh LiPo battery to deliver great vertical performance and a fantastic speed range with virtually instantaneous throttle response. But what makes the experience truly rewarding is the fantastic sound produced by the power system- it’s almost like a real turbine.
You can install the included fixed landing gear with steerable nose wheel to taxi, take off and land on smooth surfaces. Or you can leave the landing gear off for more speed and vertical performance plus easy hand launches and landings on grass.
Unique Trim Scheme
The factory-applied paint and decal finish replicates the aggressor squadron “splinter” trim scheme found on F-15s used to act as an opposing force while providing a realistic simulation of air combat.
Construction with molded EPO material makes it possible to replicate complex detail and shapes in a lightweight yet durable form. The result is an outstanding scale appearance that’s easy to maintain and delivers the best possible flight experience.
Although the F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF is compact enough to transport in just about any vehicle in one piece, it features bolt-on wings and a magnetically-secure nose cone that are easy to remove/install for even more convenient transport and storage.
- Airfoil Shape: Semi-Symmetrical
- Approximate Assembly Time: 1 – 3 hours
- Battery: Sold Separately
- CG (Center of Gravity): 3.3 – 3.5″ (85 – 90mm) from leading edge of wing measured at the fuselage
- Charger: Sold Separately
- Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
- Fan Size: 64mm EDF
- Flaps: No
- Flying Weight: 251-2000g
- Power Type: Electric
- Landing Gear: Prebent wire nose gear and main gear with foam wheels
- Material: Foam
- Minimum Required Radio: 4-channel
- Minimum Speed Control: 40A
- Motor Size: 2840 – 3150Kv
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Product Length: 38.6″ (980 mm)
- Product Weight: 34 – 38oz (964 – 1077g)
- Radio: Sold Separately
- Receiver: Included
- Recommended Motor Battery: 4S 2200-2600mAh LiPo
- Servos: Included
- Skill Level: Level 2
- Speed Control: Included
- Steering: Steerable nose wheel
- Technology: AS3X and SAFE
- Trim Scheme Colors: Blue, gray and white
- Wingspan: 28.15″ (715 mm)