- KV: 2400KV
- Max Current: 6.5A
- Recommended Voltage: 2S or 3S LiPO
- Motor Diameter: 23mm
- Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Motor Length: 26mm
- Shaft Length: 10mm
- Weight: 20g
- Cable Length: 1in
- Motor Type: Out-Runner
- Motor Class: 1806
- Motor Usage: Airplane
- Connector: 2.0mm bullet connector recommended (No connector installed)
- Suitable to power the 22in Cessna, P51, F4U and T28, as well as other small foamies.
- Comes with two 5040 scale warbird three-bladed props with shaft extension and two 6 x 4 drone props that bolt onto the motor shaft.
- Comes with a plywood motor mount.
- ESC: 12A ESC
- Battery: 2-3S LiPO
- Porp: 6 x 4.5 sport props or 5 x 4 scale props
Attention to the choice of the propeller – it is best to measure current consumption of the motor to prevent overloading of the engine and the controller.