The G32 (42-50) brushless out-runner motor can replace a .40 – .46 two stroke nitro engines and is equivalent to E-Flite Power 32 / AXI 2826. It is capable of producing up to 6 lb of thrust and generate about 720W of power.
- KV: Listed as 800, tested to be approx. 810.
- Weight: 7.54oz (214g) for motor only, not including mounting accessories.
- Motor Diameter: Approx. 42mm
- Connector: 4mm bullet connector
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Max efficiency: Approx. 40A
- Max Load: Approx. 50A
- Motor Type: Out-Runner
- Motor Class: Power-32
- Motor Usage: Airplane
- 60A brushless motor ESC
- 3-4S LiPO and at least 3300-4000mAh.
- Prop Selection: Remember to always use props designed for electric motors, nitro props are heavier and might overload the motor.
With 4S LiPO: 12×6 or 11×5.5 or 11×7
With 3S LiPO: 13×6.5 or 13×8
- The above prop selections are recommended for sports flying at open throttle. You may use slightly larger props if you do not fly at constant open throttle.
- 4250 800kv brushless outrunner motor
- prop adapter
- radial mount
The included accessories allow you to mount the motor in front of the firewall. Shown below is the motor with radial mount installed on the back and prop adapter installed on the front, ready to be installed in front of the firewall.
If you would like to mount it behind the firewall, you will need to purchase the 5mm Collet Adapter.