As the newest member of the FMS multi-purpose aircraft lineup, the 1220mm Ranger retains all of the fantastic features that pilots have come to expect from FMS- stable flight characteristics, easy to assemble airframe and realistic, general-aviation inspired design.
Built with ultralight EPO foam, the large, high-winged airframe configuration gives the Ranger low wing-loading and extraordinary amounts of lift, even at slow speeds. Robust plastic struts give extra strength to the wings during aerobatic maneuvers and the patented high-strength tricycle landing gear makes ground handling a breeze.
A great aircraft is nothing without a great, dependable power system- FMS has equipped the ranger with a 3136-1200Kv outrunner motor with 20A Predator ESC, which allows the ranger to climb almost vertically on demand!
In the box, the Ranger comes with two sets of landing gears- a high-strength metal landing gear for ground operations and a pair of floats with an integrated rudder for water operations.
Designed with a yellow and white high-visibility color scheme, the ranger can always be easily orientated even in gloomy, overcast weather.
Like the Super-EZ and the Kingfisher, the Ranger is designed with ease of assembly in mind. Requiring only 6 (wheeled landing gear) or 10 (floats) screws to completely assemble, the longest wait time is the time it takes to charge the battery!
- High-spec power system: 3136-1200Kv motor, Predator 20A ESC, 11.1V 1300mAh 25C battery
- Two landing gear types included – tricycle and floats!
- High strength, lightweight metal landing gear for all-terrain operations.
- Screw-together and twist-lock assembly, completed in 3-10 minutes
- 10-15 minute flight times
- One piece horizontal stabilizer for precise flight characteristics
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! All you need to begin having fun with the Ranger 1220mm Electric Plane is included.
What’s in the Box?
- (1) Ranger 1220mm Electric Plane with:
- (1) 4 Channel Receiver (installed)
- (5) 9g Servos (installed)
- (1) Predator 20A ESC (installed)
- (1) 3136-1200Kv motor (installed)
- (1) 4 Channel Transmitter
- (1) 3 Cell 11.1V 1300mAh 25C LiPo Battery
- (1) LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) High Strength Metal Landing Gear
- (1) Float Set with Integrated Rudder
- (1) Product Manual
- Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
- Approximate Flight Time: 10-15 minutes
- CG (Center of Gravity): 50-60mm(From Leading Edge)
- Charger: Included
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
- Flaps: No
- Power Type: Electric
- Landing Gear: Optional landing gear is included
- Minimum Required Radio: 4-Channel system (included)
- Motor Size: 3136-1200Kv
- Product Length: 37.3 in (947mm)
- Propeller Size: 10 x 5
- Receiver: Included
- Recommended Motor Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAh 25C LiPo (included)
- Retracts: No
- Servos: 5 x 9g Servo
- Speed Control: Included
- Trim Scheme Colors: Yellow and White
- Wing Area: 393.7 in sq (25.4dm sq)
- Wing Loading: 0.11oz/in sq (39.4g/dm sq)
- Wingspan: 48 in (1220mm)