IMPROVED SLOW FLYER FAVORITE
Over its nearly decade-long history, the original ParkZone® Night Vapor slow flyer became a favorite of a wide range of pilots for its unique indoor and outdoor, day or night, versatility. There was simply nothing else like it. Now the E-flite® UMX™ Night Vapor picks up where that popular ultra-micro aircraft left off, adding exciting upgrades that make it more fun than ever before! With enhanced durability, the UMX Night Vapor is now even better at handling bumps and collisions when flying indoors in suitable spaces such as large rooms or gymnasiums, or outside almost anywhere in calm to low wind conditions. Plus, you can choose between two fully factory-assembled versions: the convenient, all-in-one-box Ready-To-Fly (RTF) that includes a transmitter, battery, and charger, or the Bind-N-Fly® (BNF) Basic that helps you lower costs by using your own compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, battery, and charger. Either way, you can be flying almost anywhere, day or night, in just the time it takes to charge a battery!
- Updated and upgraded version of the unique and ever-popular slow flyer that’s more fun to fly in more places than ever before
- Stronger, reinforced airframe to better handle collisions when flying indoors and in low wind conditions outdoors
- Fly indoors in large rooms, garages, gyms or other suitable spaces, or outdoors in calm/light wind conditions
- Factory-installed LED lights with the ability to change between different color options to fly day and night
- Includes everything needed to fly in one box so there’s nothing extra to buy or provide
- 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box – no assembly required
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Spektrum™ transmitter with industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters to show flight battery voltage
- Compatible with 1S 70mAh to 200mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight time options
- 1S 150mAh LiPo battery and USB charger for long flight times and convenient recharging
- More durable metal landing gear that’s easy to unscrew and remove/replace
- No FAA registration required (under the 250 gram weight limit)
In The Box
- (1) E-flite® UMX™ Night Vapor
- (1) Electric Motor (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ Receiver, ESC and (2) Servo Control Unit (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ Controller/Transmitter (included)
- (1) E-flite® 150mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery (included)
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (for the controller/transmitter, included)
- (1) Product Manual
MORE FUN TO FLY, IN MORE PLACES
The E-flite® UMX™ Night Vapor makes it possible for intermediate to experienced pilots to fly in more places than ever before! Fly indoors in large family rooms, garages, conference rooms, and gymnasiums. Or, fly outdoors almost anywhere in calm to low wind conditions – day or night! Compared to the ParkZone® Night Vapor, the updated and upgraded UMX Night Vapor has a stronger, reinforced airframe along with more durable metal landing gear that unscrews easily for removal or replacement. The proven power system featuring a stronger prop shaft is compatible with 1S 70mAh to 200mAh LiPo batteries to deliver a wide range of performance and flight time options. Plus, built-in telemetry delivers real-time battery voltage data to compatible transmitters to make you aware of approximately much “power” remains while you fly. Multiple user-selectable color options for the factory-installed LED lights make it possible to personalize the look of your UMX Night Vapor when flying in the night sky. The convenient, all-in-one-box RTF (Ready-To-Fly) version includes a transmitter, battery, and charger, or the BNF® (Bind-N-Fly) Basic version helps you lower costs by using your own compatible Spektrum™ transmitter, battery, and charger. Both versions include exclusive AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies for smoother and easier flight — plus they arrive 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box!
This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) version includes a controller/transmitter equipped with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for the airplane and a USB charger. That means there’s nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
The UMX™ Night Vapor arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. That means you can be flying in just the time it takes to charge the battery!
More Durable Design
The stronger, reinforced airframe includes more durable metal landing gear that’s easy to unscrew to remove or replace, and it better handles collisions when flying indoors or when flying outdoors in low wind conditions.
Factory-installed LED lights make it possible to fly all day AND all night too! You also have the ability to change between different color options to personalize the look of your model whether you fly alone or with other UMX Night Vapors.
This UMX™ Night Vapor is equipped with exclusive Spektrum™ AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) and SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE® Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-leveling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch, making it easy to fly for low-time and experienced pilots alike.
- Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Battery: Included
- Battery Type: LiPo (3.7V per cell)
- Channels: 6
- Charger: Included
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
- Flaps: No
- Flying Weight: 0-250g
- Power Type: Electric
- Landing Gear: Metal prebent wire with tail skid
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Product Length: 16.5″ (419 mm)
- Product Weight: 0.9oz (25g) with battery, 0.7oz (21g) without battery
- Propeller Size: 5.9″ (150 mm)
- Radio: Included
- Receiver: Included
- Skill Level: Level 2
- Speed Control: Included
- Technology: AS3X and SAFE
- Wingspan: 14.8″ (376 mm)